Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back from computer hell

I have returned to the modern world after two months of working on an old Mac with OS 9 and Netscape. The blogger world demands a modern browser and it is hard to post without one. Much has happened in the past months. I've worked on some carpentry projects and have seen some good movies. Yesterday they announced the sale of a second Eakins portrait from Jefferson and I have no reaction. Perhaps this is because of the absurd way Eakins is being used after the sale of the Gross Clinic. They are even looking for an Eakins actor to bring him to life.

My goal is to raise capital to fund some new sculpture. If anyone would like to help me I sure would like the opportunity to hire some models and rent some studio space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home