Friday, October 22, 2004

The Artful Manager: Andrew Taylor on the Business of Arts and Culture

The Artful Manager: Andrew Taylor on the Business of Arts and Culture: "Catching a clue from The Cluetrain Manifesto" Andrew Taylor brings good perspectives to the art world.

One reason I stopped going to "art openings" is that I got tired of the lack of conversation. To stand in a room of friends or strangers and have no one to talk to is very boring. If all people have to say to me is "hello" why bother. I can look at art anytime I want. If I see something in a friends studio where we can have a beer and talk about what they are doing it is much more meaningful. The internet is my window into the art world. It lets me choose what is worth spending my gas and time to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home