Thursday, March 31, 2005

Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/31/2005 | Santorum's profile high in Schiavo case

Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/31/2005 | Santorum's profile high in Schiavo case: "Santorum said he disagreed with Danforth's op-ed comments.....

........ he and his wife, Karen, did not have living wills.


'I have my own convictions about how to handle the end-of-life issues with respect to me and my wife, and I want to have the freedom to be able to exercise those,' Santorum said. 'I just want to make sure that individuals who are in that situation have their rights protected, including their own wishes.'" wrote Steve Goldstein.

Does Santorum care that 43 million people don't have health insurance? What rights to life do they have. Pay Go, means Die and Go Away, to some Republicans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home